If you are looking for information on EOS price prediction, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you what is EOS cryptocurrency, EOS coin news and how to buy EOS coin. So, let’s learn more about EOS blockchain.
What Is EOS Cryptocurrency?
EOS is a blockchain-based platform designed to create, host, and support dApps and smart contracts. The project was created in 2017 by a company Block.one.
The EOS platform has a simple and user-friendly interface, and a very high transaction processing speed. EOS has one of the industry-leading performance and scalability. Moreover, it’s designed for secure application processing. Some people think that EOS is the main competitor to the Ethereum project.
EOS Team believes that transparent and decentralized systems will keep users and builders in control and help architect integrity into our world.
The project has its own initial token called EOS. Nowadays EOS cryptocurrency is among the TOP 30 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Achievements And The Future Of EOS Coin
According to the project’s official website, there were the following EOS news and updates:
- Block.one announced that it will award grants to EOS Nation and EOS Asia to build an open-source crowdfunding platform to advance the EOSIO community and EOS public blockchain.
- Introduced EOSIO Training & Certification a comprehensive blockchain course that dive into a number of topics, allowing students to learn at a pace that best suits their learning process.
- ARXUM, EcoMatcher, BlockBase, Spielworks, Everipedia, and many other projects partnered with EOS or built on EOSIO directly.
- New services (EOSIO Premier Technical Support, EOSIO Blockchain-as-a-Service, EOSIO Consulting) were added to EOSIO to help design and build blockchain solutions.
- Block.one invited the EOS community to test the proposed resource model and offered a competitive bounty with individual prizes of up to $20,000 for reporting any critical issues.
EOS Coin News
Unfortunately, the EOS project doesn’t have an updated official roadmap. We can expect that the EOS Team will continue launching new features as well as building new partnerships.
EOS Price History
Current Price $3.77
Market Cap $3,577,077,780.66
Volume (24h) $2,829,188,828.84
Market Rank #30
Circulating Supply 951,623,834 EOS
Total Supply 1,028,124,246 EOS
7 Day High / Low $3.59 / $4.51
All-Time High $22.89 Apr 29, 2018
EOS Technical Analysis
EOS Price Prediction
TradingBeasts EOS Coin Price Prediction
TradingBeasts thinks that the EOS crypto will worth $4.31941 (+14.57%) per coin by the end of May 2021. The maximum EOS coin price is expected to reach $4.33687 (+15.04%) by the end of the year 2021. According to the TradingBeasrt EOS Price predictions, the EOS average price will be around the mark of $3.46950 (-7.97%) per coin by the end of December 2021.
Wallet Investor EOS Price Prediction
According to the Wallet Investor Forecast System, the EOS coin is not a good option for a long-term investment as its price may drop in the future.
EOS coin’s price has a chance to go up to the level of $7.076 (+87.69%) per coin by the end of 2021. While EOS coin’s minimum price could drop to the level of $1.448 (-61.59%) per coin.
DigitalCoinPrice EOS Price Prediction Today
DigitalCoinPrice says that EOS is a good investment as its price may increase in the future up to the level of $18.77 (+397.88%). The EOS coin’s average price may grow up to the level of $5.69 (+50.93%) per coin by the end of December 2021.
Should I Invest In EOS Coin?
As you can see analytics has different opinions regarding EOS price predictions, but most of them are quite positive. Remember that no one knows for sure what the future will bring to the EOS project.
Where Can I Buy EOS Crypto?
The one thing we know for sure is that if you are looking for the best platform to buy EOS coin — StealthEX is here for you.
How To Buy EOS Coin?
Exchange EOS crypto on StealthEX with a low fee.
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example, BTC to EOS.
- Press the “Start exchange” button.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your EOS coins!
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
Originally published at https://stealthex.io on March 25, 2021.